I'm sittin here eating lunch, waiting for my bus, when suddenly- oh CRAP. I haven't posted anything since tuesday.....
so here I am.
Last night was Awana (every wednesday...)
basically I get to chase a bunch of little kids around for 2 hours.
My favorite part of the whole night was when some kid (who wasn't even supposed to be in my class)
was at the water fountain.
she was like- "this fountain smells like waffles..." and proceeded to sit there sniffing the fountain for the next 3 minutes....
it was great.
earlier one of the kids informed me that her burps smelled like beef jerky, "and it tastes like is too!!"
I am glad to know her parents give her a balanced dinner before sending her to us....
of course putting me in charge of the fate of ten kindergarten-2nd grade kids wasn't a real good parenting decision either....but who am I to judge?
I drew invader zim.
Last year I drew Gir, and finally decided he should have Zim with him....of course they are seperated by at least 30 pages, but, c'mon now......I can only do so much....
so here are the pictures-


No comments:
Post a Comment