well then. it has been a long while since I have posted anything bc the holidays have been insanely busy and such....
anyways.
so the new semester has started for my college classes, though not for the the high school so that makes things interesting. I only have one new class but I got rid of two boring ones, score!
I have officially decided that I am going to try not to procrastinate as much (except on big projects of course xD) and have actually been working on my art projects that I'm super behind on. For this reason I'm glad the high school semester has not yet ended or I would have a big fat F on my report card in art for goodness sake- one of the few classes I can actually ace...usually :)
well it is almost time for that crazy bus driver (who can't drive very well) to take us back to the high school...so I guess this is all for now
-end of message-
No comments:
Post a Comment