Wednesday, January 20

"Oh hey! I don't remember your name or anything about you, or even how I know you in the first place......no offense or anything."

you know that feeling you get when you see someone you know, but you can't remember their name?
and how you know that eventually they will notice you, come running over and say "oh my gosh! its been a long time! how have you been?!" and of course they will remember you completely.....
that awkward feeling?

thats how it feels when you know you have to post something, but don't know what.
and you know expectations are high and everyone in the world is counting on you not to screw this up and it has to be funny but it can't be made up because thats just lazy and cheating and oh my gosh its been five days and i haven't posted anything what am i supposed to do now?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!

I have that feeling. right now. it sucks completely.
having absolutely no idea what to post, but having to post anyway because I made a commitment to post "at least five times a week, maybe six" and I am already half of the way through this week and this is only my first post! WTH?!

sorry.
ranting.

I am just not having a good day.......its not your fault.

No comments: