Wednesday, April 14

things I think about

If that Leprechaun Lucky Charms guy and the Keebler elf got into a fight, who do you think would win?

its a very thought-provoking question.

I mean, Lucky's got all the magically luckiness there, so I guess that gives him an advantage, but the Ernie Keebler guy makes a bunch of cookies and stuff that are really amazing, so he could distract the leprechaun with chocolate and then attack him from behind.



I think its a draw.
____________________________

I don't understand the whole "brownie points" concept.

when I was younger my mom would tell me to do something, and being the upstanding citizen I was, I would always ask "why?"

and she would always say "you'll get brownie points!" like that was supposed to make me want to do whatever it was

do these points become redeemable anytime in the near future? because I have a lot of them stored up. is each one equivalent to one brownie? or a whole pan?

what if I'd rather have ice cream cakes? they taste better than brownies...
________________________

 I really hate lady gaga.

It's become such an issue that I can't even stand to hear her name any more. (and I definitely won't capitalize it)

it doesn't help that my stupid best friend is obsessed with her.

he's always like "help me download this lady gaga video!"
"help me change this album cover on my ipod for the fame monster!"
"come watch this lady gaga performance she did on the grammy's!"
"look at this awesome outfit lady gaga wore!"

shut. the. heck. up.

I don't understand the appeal here.

No comments: