I had a dentist appointment this morning.
good news- I got to miss history class.
bad news- I had to go to the dentist. blech.
I hate going to the dentist.
so, the lady was killing my teeth to death, talking about how her son's too much of a chicken to ride rollercoasters and only rides the baby rides at busch gardens and that her daughter's younger than him and wants to ride all the big people rides, and I'm reminded of my younger brother and sister......anyway....
I googled "teeth" and got this.
disturbing.
she also decided to floss my teeth. I mean, honestly. who does that?
then whenever she got to a chunk of whatever that stuff is that dentists scrape off your teeth, she'd say "pressure" like its too much work for her to say "you might feel a little presure because I'm trying to basically saw your tooth in half. stay calm"
after she was done and I was waiting for the doctor guy to come check my teeth and I happen to look at my little blue paper bib thing and there's blood on it. this is where I get worried.
there must have been a freakin' massacre in there. I sneakily ran my tongue over my teeth to check, and suprisingly they were all present and accounted for.
mr. doctor came in and started poking my left molars real hard, and the little poointy thing would get stuck to my tooth for a second. the heck?
he tells the lady "small [insert a long "e" word that I can't remember] legions in 15 and 18....somewhat sticky."
I have no idea whats going on and now I'm worried about whatever that "e" word is.
turns out I have teensy little cavities in my top and bottom back left molars. I have to get them filled in 3 weeks- yay. they're also going to "seal" the right molars to prevent cavities back there.
I knew this was going to happen. I woke up this morning, dreading the appointment, thinking "at least I don't have any cavities."
I keep jinxing myself. (I'll give another example of that in tomorrow's "true-tales tuesday")
the good thing is that both the dentists said these cavities aren't my fault. they're in a place where I couldn't have gotten to to clean them even if I really tried.
my teeth are as sore as when I first got braces, sadly.
and my mouth still tastes like blood.
No comments:
Post a Comment