Wednesday, February 17

I'm a PC, and Windows 7 was my idea.

I'm sorry, but I've always been dying to say that. It would be more fun if I was on TV or something, but the internet is close enough....


anyways.


I'm at school and there are classes in all the computer labs, so I went scouting for a rogue computer I could use.
I found this one in a darkened, abandoned classroom. It's a Mac (sadly) and I swear the screen is like 30 inches. almost. its one of those kind that the computer is in the monitor, so it earns coolness points for that, I guess. I'm just glad they're running windows on it tough, or I'd be lost.


The reason I'm freaking out though is because since the screen's so big, its almost blinding me. meaning that people can walk by the classroom and see me on tis thing, but I can't see them very well. This is probably what it feels like to be onstage under a bunch of spotlights, so now I know why singers and stuff never get stage fright- they can't see the audience. 


Its like the whole "If I can't see you, you can't see me" thing. Its actually very frightening for me though because I don't know what will happen if I get caught in here...... do they care if I'm using the behemoth Mac? I sure hope not.
__________________________________________
well that was close. two girls just walked by and one of them tripped over the door frame of my mac cave...luckily my ninja skills allowed me to dive behind the podium before I was spotted. 


wow I really want to jack this computer.


even though I'm definitely a PC, this giant screen and blazing awesomeness is growing on me.
too bad I'm opposed to grand theft mac.


I don't exactly have a reason for this post, I just wanted to use this amazing opportunity to do something..... productive (if you can call a blog that)



I think that I have a rare disease where I get bored too easily. it seems like every five seconds, I'm bored again.

and if I don't find some way to entertain myself, my insides get all compressed and stuff and I feel like I'm going to implode.

thats right. implode. 
exploding is for the weak.

anyway.

I'm thinking I should think of a name for this, but it has to sound totally legit so I can be like, "I have *insert awesome name here* and people will feel bad for me and give me stuff. mostly money.

oh right. it already exists. its called ADD. why have I not been diagnosed with this crap yet?

SYMPTOMS OF ADD or ADHD:
  • Often fidgeting with hands or feet, or squirming while seated. >
  • Having difficulty remaining seated. >
  • Having difficulty awaiting turn in games or group activities. >
  • Often blurting out answers before questions are completed.
  • Having difficulty in following instructions. >
  • Having difficulty sustaining attention in tasks or play activities. >
  • Often shifting from one uncompleted task to another. >
  • Having difficulty playing quietly.
  • Often talking excessively.
  • Often interrupting or intruding on others.
  • Often not listening to what is being said. >
  • Often forgetting things necessary for tasks or activities. >
  • Often engaging in physically dangerous activities without considering possible consequences. >
  • Being easily distracted by extraneous stimuli. >
  • Often fails to give close attention to details. >
  • Often has difficulty organizing tasks and activities. >
  • Often does not listen when spoken to directly >>>>>>
wow. really..... thats like me in a nutshell. (I have the ones with > yeah. its a lot of them)

No comments: