Monday, February 15

I don't know what to name this post. help me out here.

I had a very eventfull weekend. are you ready for this?!?!


I fell down the stairs.

thats right.

all the way to the bottom.

It was pretty sad actually. here's the story:
since school had been out for like weeks my entire schedule has been backwards. I go to bed at like 4am, and wake up at 2pm.

yep. I'm officially nocturnal.

anyways....so Saturday night, I was not tired at all so I stayed online until like, 5am (omigosh, past my 4 o' clock bedtime xD)
and then I was like, "I have to get up for church tomorrow. CRAP.

so I went to bed and eventually fell asleep....at about 6:13am. I had to wake up at 8.
at 8:45am my dad starts yelling up the stairs at me to "get your butt out of bed, we're gonna be late again!"

so I hurredly get ready, and start running down the stairs, wearing socks of course (you can see where this is going...)

next thing I know, I'm about 10 steps farther down the staircase than I was 2 seconds ago.
my dad and little brother come over to see what the heck all the noise is...

dad: (coming around the corner) what was tha-? oh. did you fall down the stairs?

brother: hahahaha (and other annoying little brother behaviors...)

me: possibly. I can't remember. (insert my hysterical laughter here)

dad: stop making all that noise, you gonna wake the mom!

me: (getting normal voice/behavior again) oh, don't worry, I'm fine....falling like that didn't damage me or something. so don't baby me...

brother: looooserrrrrrrr....

me: *ignores brother* why does my face hurt....?

dad: did you hit it on the wall, or the handrail...?

me: I don't think so. I'm like in the middle of the stairs, and I don't remember going sideways during my flight.

dad: well. hurry up, we gotta go.

yeah. so meanwhile mostly everything I'm saying in between my questions and stuff is lots of maniacal laughter, and its quite creepy. I sound like I'm high or something (and I wasn't, I promise....) my dad probably thought I was going insane. getting less than 2 hours of sleep before undergoing a strange fall us is not the best thing for your mental health, apparently.
so now the right side of my jaw is in throbbing pain, I'm laughing like a psychopath, and I'm on my way to church. goody.

there you have it. funfun.
so last night I decided to take sleepy pills so I would actually be able to get up for school today, although I was hoping we wouldn't have school, and yet, here I am. its snowing outside and I'm at school- what is wrong with this school system?!

but I digress...

anyway. I just recently learned how to swallow pills (it was quite an exciting experience, let me tell you) and I was super pumped to try it again. my mom told me to only take one, and that after half an hour I would start feeling tired.

an hour and a half later, I started feeling a little....off, so I went to bed. too bad I almost couldn't wake up for school this morning and nearly missed my bus. woot sleepy pills that take to long to kick in.

happy monday :P

No comments: