Okay, so I'm not one to be obsessed with celebrities, it's not really my thing.
I wouldn't stand in line for hours, screaming at the top of my lungs to see some multi-millionaire for all of 2.6 seconds as he goes into a movie screening, or backstage for his concert, etc.
And frankly, when I see all those websites dedicated to actors or singers or whatever, I kind a get a "stalker" vibe from it...
But, I've realized I've been gradually becoming...enamored (is that the right word? whatever) with these two actors...
I guess I'm starting to become unhealthily fan-ish.....

first up,
Zachary Levi
from Chuck and Tangled. I mean, come on. He's awesome.
and...

James Marsden
from X-men, Enchanted, etc. Hello?! That picture on the right is adorable!
So, apparently I like guys with good looks, dark hair, a sense of humor, and a little geek-iness....
Wow...I feel like such a stereotypical teenage girl right now....
I'm embarrassed for myself now. Sorry you had to see that.
But you guys won't tell anyone....
Right?
I wouldn't stand in line for hours, screaming at the top of my lungs to see some multi-millionaire for all of 2.6 seconds as he goes into a movie screening, or backstage for his concert, etc.
And frankly, when I see all those websites dedicated to actors or singers or whatever, I kind a get a "stalker" vibe from it...
But, I've realized I've been gradually becoming...enamored (is that the right word? whatever) with these two actors...
I guess I'm starting to become unhealthily fan-ish.....

first up,
Zachary Levi
from Chuck and Tangled. I mean, come on. He's awesome.
and...

James Marsden
from X-men, Enchanted, etc. Hello?! That picture on the right is adorable!
So, apparently I like guys with good looks, dark hair, a sense of humor, and a little geek-iness....
Wow...I feel like such a stereotypical teenage girl right now....
I'm embarrassed for myself now. Sorry you had to see that.
But you guys won't tell anyone....
Right?

1 comment:
you forgot, that Levi's main claim to fame is being Spock in the new Star Trek movie.
Post a Comment